Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Lee rocker opening for Social D

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    god i wish i lived in CA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cc327's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow that sounds like a great show. Bring that line-up back east!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see American Steel is opening up for them In December...Im glad to see this band back together or atleast back together as American Steel.. some of the members are in the band Communique.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUCK! I would love to see him open for Social D. To those of you who will, you have no idea how lucky you are.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BigErn72's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lee and the boys are opening for a few shows. Check out Lee's site for the dates. I've been a huge Lee Rocker fan for many years this will be a great show.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member naughty kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I second that thought, SaintofCircumstance....maybe they'll do a couple of Chicago HOB shows and bring Lee along for the ride. I'd raid the savings account for that one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ferris's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey all, I just saw that the Arizona date is no longer on Lee Rocker's website...did this fizzle out? Bummer if so, I was ready to go get tickets!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member BigErn72's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that too. The only date on there now is the Anaheim show.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lee opened up for Mike at the Couch House in SJC during his solo stuff...it really wasn't good at all but I think he has improved a lot just my 2 cents worth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •